Friday, February 20, 2009

Pulp Fiction

I'd been to Ranganthittu Bird Sanctuary with family on 25/Jan/2008. It was a fun trip and the kids enjoyed it. I was hoping to get some good photos of the birds but wasn't as successful.

As we returned to the parking lot, I noticed some little bird activity in a tree. A little bird (flowerpecker?) was trying to pick a fruit. I knelt down with my 300mm lens and went trigger happy. The picture quality is average but I'm happy that I was able to capture this behaviour of the bird, the whole sequence.

View my Pulp Fiction.

4 comments:

Agent V.V said...

RB ......... jus how can I describe how much I loved the pic stream..... Beauty... A stunner from u ..again :)

Manasa said...

:)

Suma said...

Ha ha RB! You found my blog :). I discovered something funny. We have two proxies at work here. I think one of them isn't meant to be public knowledge. I have it set on my IE, i'm not sure how that happened (I have the other one set on Firefox). Anyways, that one allows Flickr LOL. I wonder how long it will last. Absolutely lovely photos. Gotta check out your other photos.

rb stumped said...

@Suma There is a proxy for everything including proxies ;-)